Baked Steak Burritos
Prep time: 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 package Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 1/2 lb boneless beef sirloin tip steak, cut into thin bite-sized strips
- 1 can Refried Beans
- 12 6 inch Flour Tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 can Red Enchilada Sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Stir in taco seasoning mix. Add beef strips; cook and stir 5 to 6 minutes or until of desired doneness. Drain.
Meanwhile, place refried beans in microwave-safe dish. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes, stirring once or twice. Spread each tortilla with refried beans to within 1/4 inch of edge. Top each with beef, cheddar cheese and onions. Roll up, folding in sides. Place, seam side down, in ungreased 13x9-inch baking dish. Pour enchilada sauce over burritos. Sprinkle with Mexican cheese blend. Bake 7 to 12 minutes or until burritos are thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.